Alien abduction

Discussion in 'Zombies & Aliens' started by zoldos, Jun 4, 2017.

1. zoldos

zoldos Administrator Staff Member

Does anyone believe in "Alien abduction"? I don't. As with many similar claims, there just isn't any quantifiable evidence to support it.

Aliens probably would think we are just animals and not even bother with us! hehehe

2. Flinch

Flinch Active Member

That was exactly the conclusion of a couple alien scouts, in a very short story called "Meat In Space" (Terry Bisson). They just couldn't BELIEVE that we are entirely made out of meat, and couldn't imagine trying to communicate with such beings. ("What are we supposed to say, 'How's it goin', meat?'").

It googles up; it's very cute.

zoldos likes this.
  3. ladyowl

ladyowl Active Member

I don't know if I believe that is true or not, I just know the thought of aliens creep me out. No thanks.

zoldos likes this.
  4. kingcool52

kingcool52 Active Member

Personally I don't believe it at all. I know there have been several people that have claimed that they have been abducted and then impregnated by them as well. Just stupid really. Probably on some sort of drugs :biggrin

zoldos likes this.
  5. zoldos

hehe Why? You don't like being "probed"? hehe Hey, I'm keeping it PG!

6. zoldos

Peoples brains can produce all sorts of weird stuff. And why are the "abductions" always at night??

7. Flinch

Flinch Active Member

Being that they came ALL this way, I'm really OK with them invasively examining a few of us. (For god's sake, there's seven billion of us). I'm feeling pretty complete in my life. I would volunteer my living body for that. I know, the vivisection they might want to do on me could be unimaginably painful. Hopefully they would have some humility around that. It's not that I'm into pain (I'm not). But it just seems like a very worthwhile use of my life. (I'm 57. That seems pretty close to enough, considering the relatively privileged life I have, and am continuing to enjoy).

Has anyone seen "Arrival"? Very thoughtful, contemplative film. (It's not a space war thing at all). (I believe it won an Oscar for sound design). It's lovely.

Arrival.jpg

ladyowl and zoldos like this.
  8. queenzelda

queenzelda Active Member

According to a lot of shows & some books, (depending on who yo read) the aliens are really ways for the government to experiment on people by kidnapping them & making them think they were 'abducted'. That way they're in the clear & can get away with 'kidnapping them' by giving them 'false memories' of an alien abduction. I say it's probably closer to the truth since alien 'evidence' seem to be conducive to whom ever found it or what have you.

9. zoldos

hehe I want to see that movie. Looks cool!

10. zoldos

But what do YOU think? :)

11. queenzelda

queenzelda Active Member

I posted what I think, I believe that alien abduction is really government experimentation. It's just easier to blame 'aliens' & get away with kidnapping so many different people from different places if you think about it. Also, those alien ships are ours. They always have been. :p

12. Flinch

Flinch Active Member

Government experimentation on people*. That's ... pretty wild. (Zelda, I think YOU are a government experiment). :)

When my daughter was, like, three and a half, in a moment of exasperation, her mother asked her, "What Planet Are You From?" With great indignation (as much as a 3.5-year-old could muster), my daughter shouted back, "I'M NOT FROM A PLANET!".

(That's what we thought!)

(Although, I didn't really. I had, in fact, witnessed her coming out of her mommy's boo boo).

---------

*P.S. Actually, I do know of a documented study, that was exactly that. Non-consensual government experimentation on people. The "Tuskegee Study" "conducted between 1932 and 1972 by the U.S. Public Health Service.". That Googles. Zelda, that?

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
    ladyowl likes this.
  13. ladyowl

ladyowl Active Member

Probing is probably the least of my problems, lol..

zoldos and Flinch like this.
  14. Flinch

Flinch Active Member

:) <3

That sounds like a curse, disguised as a blessing ...
    "May probing be the least of your problems."

ladyowl likes this.
  15. queenzelda

queenzelda Active Member

I'm sorry but I can neither confirm or deny such claims. :laugh
    See, I know because David Duchovny told me so, in a dream while in space. [/jk] Oh, a great video game that deals with aliens is Nelson Tethers, thought the aliens are really something else that you wouldn't expect. xp

Flinch likes this.
  16. Yami Yugi

Yami Yugi New Member

I agree with the thought that the government uses 'aliens' as an excuse to abduct their own people to conduct experiments on them. I'm sure the US government has it's agenda's, just like every other government does.

17. zoldos

Oh? hehe

18. zoldos

:lol

queenzelda likes this.
  19. queenzelda

queenzelda Active Member

The aliens in the Nelson Tethers games are.. SPOILERS...

Gnomes!

20. zoldos

This is a computer game?? :biggrin

Engage on Social Media