annoyed

Welcome all souls to Macabre Cortex!
You have reached into the unknown & discovered a unique place unlike others you've seen! Sign up now or forever hold your peace!!
Create an Account

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
So I'm annoyed. I'm at the dollar store today. It's not busy at all. I take my time, and finally got a bag of off brand chips. As I walked towards the register some old man got in front. That's cool. He's buying some soda and is apparently paying cash. He doesn't have enough to pay it even after the cashier gave him a dime. So he has to walk all the way outside to his truck, and all the way back in because he was another dime short. Are you kidding me? Then, as if that wasn't enough, AFTER he didn't have the amount to pay, THEN he tells the cashier that the soda was ringing up at the wrong price. The cashier then had to walk all the way to the back of the store to check the price. At this point I'm starting to lose my patience. The cashier finally returned only to take ANOTHER what seemed like 10 mins to fix the price. Why the fuck didn't the customer tell the cashier it was the wrong price BEFORE? Then he would have had enough to pay it. Oh my fucking God. Are humans really that stupid? No wonder I'm a freaking Misanthrope.

Altair

Private
Macabre Soul
Feb 9, 2022
www.network.justageek.me
There have been times when I realize I don't have enough cash on hand throughout the years. So what do I do? I tell the cashier I will be back but hold my stuff please. I let the person waiting go in front so he can buy his groceries. I can't imagine making somebody wait because I forgot to grab enough cash.
That guy I mean wtf.
Also, why did he not let the cashier know that the price is all wrong.
I can't believe that all happened over soda.
I would have been livid and lost my temper.
Sorry that happened.

Reactions: zoldos

Kyng

Lieutenant
Macabre Soul
Feb 10, 2022
United Kingdom
tch-forum.com
Wow, that does sound very annoying >_< . Good on you for being polite to him - but it's a shame your generosity was not rewarded in this instance :( ...

I hope it doesn't happen again.

OP
zoldos

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
Wow, that does sound very annoying >_< . Good on you for being polite to him - but it's a shame your generosity was not rewarded in this instance :( ...

I hope it doesn't happen again.
It would probably be no big deal to some people, but I'm an empath so little things like that really affect me....