any pro wrestling fans here?

Welcome all souls to Macabre Cortex!
You have reached into the unknown & discovered a unique place unlike others you've seen! Sign up now or forever hold your peace!!
Create an Account

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:1)

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
I've been watching pro wrestling basically my whole life. I started in the early 80's with WWF and remember when Hulk Hogan beat Iron Sheik for the title. I actually watched that match! hehe Very cool. I took a break, then got back into it with WCW, then WWE, and ECW. I watched the Monday nights wars and all that. I also went to a Live Raw in early 2000's. it was awesome!!

Anyone else?

Reactions: Gothic Cowgirl

Gothic Cowgirl

Lieutenant Commander
Macabre Soul
May 7, 2022
Texas
www.friendsrealm.com
Yes, when I met my husband he and his best friend were really into wrestling. Now it's MMA ...occasionally, but always Boxing.

Rick Flair, Roddy Piper, Randy Savage, Steve Austin, Jake the Snake, Rick Rude, ......John Cena, Dwayne Johnson (much later).....:)

• Big grin!!
Reactions: zoldos
OP
zoldos

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
Yes, when I met my husband he and his best friend were really into wrestling. Now it's MMA ...occasionally, but always Boxing.

Rick Flair, Roddy Piper, Randy Savage, Steve Austin, Jake the Snake, Rick Rude, ......John Cena, Dwayne Johnson (much later).....:)
Gothic Cowgirlhaha Nice. I've been watching it since the early 80's (Saturday Night Main Event) long before Raw or Smackdown. We also have started watching AEW which is getting really good as well!

Reactions: Gothic Cowgirl
View previous replies…