Ask Kyng Questions

Welcome all souls to Macabre Cortex!
You have reached into the unknown & discovered a unique place unlike others you've seen! Sign up now or forever hold your peace!!
Create an Account

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:1)

OP
Kyng

Kyng

Second Lieutenant
Macabre Soul
Feb 10, 2022
United Kingdom
tch-forum.com
I started in 1997 when I was 23. hehehehe

What is your favorite movie?
zoldosHonestly, I think there are several answers to that :p .

• The movie I've most enjoyed watching is Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (mainly due to childhood nostalgia);
  • When excluding nostalgia, my favourite is probably Grand Prix or Rush (since I'm a major Formula One fan;
  • The best quality movie I've seen is probably The Shawshank Redemption.

• Haha
Reactions: zoldos
OP
Kyng

Kyng

Second Lieutenant
Macabre Soul
Feb 10, 2022
United Kingdom
tch-forum.com
You mean The Sorcerer's Stone? LOL

Shawshank Redemption is freaking awesome.

Not into Formula One but I do like off-road racing. :D

What's your favorite site (besides mine, hehe)?
zoldosI meant what I said... XD

In response to the latest question: I guess forums in general :p . But other than that, the only sites I really frequent now are YouTube and Netflix.

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
I meant what I said... XD

In response to the latest question: I guess forums in general :p . But other than that, the only sites I really frequent now are YouTube and Netflix.
KyngBut that isn't what it's called. :ROFLMAO: Or am I missing something? (we'll make that the question). hehe

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
Coolness. The very first music I was exposed to was jazz. My dad had a bunch of vinyl with jazz tunes. Also, my brother introduced me to stuff like Debbie Gibson, Billy Idol, Pink Floyd, and lots more! And of course anyone that grew up in the 80's has heard of Michael Jackson and Run DMC. hehe

Reactions: Kyng

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
Thanks for the suggestion :) . I'll have to look into it!

I've always had a thing for astronomy. Reminds us just how little we all are, in the grand scheme of things!
KyngOh nice! I see you found the Astrophotography section! There's a tonne of cool stuff there.

What kind of car do you drive?