controlling your dreams

Welcome all souls to Macabre Cortex!
You have reached into the unknown & discovered a unique place unlike others you've seen! Sign up now or forever hold your peace!!
Create an Account

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
I don't think I've had a true "lucid" dream, but I've come pretty close at times. In my dreams sometimes I just go around doing "whatever I want". Cool!

OP
zoldos

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
Oh yes, there's a tonne of literature on it. The trick it to have some way to let yourself know you are dreaming. I read awhile ago about people wearing a sort of goggles and are aware that at a certain point when they are dreaming, a unique pattern will be displayed to indicate they are dreaming and allows them to have a conscious memory. Trippy!

perform03

Cadet
Macabre Soul
Feb 26, 2022
USA
Oh yes, there's a tonne of literature on it. The trick it to have some way to let yourself know you are dreaming. I read awhile ago about people wearing a sort of goggles and are aware that at a certain point when they are dreaming, a unique pattern will be displayed to indicate they are dreaming and allows them to have a conscious memory. Trippy!
zoldosI tried lucid dreaming for a bit....it actually worked, kinda. I really just wanted to fly in my dream, like superman type of flying. After a bit...i got to where i could sort of float in a particular direction, but it was always backwards, never could "steer" the way i wanted.

OP
zoldos

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
I tried lucid dreaming for a bit....it actually worked, kinda. I really just wanted to fly in my dream, like superman type of flying. After a bit...i got to where i could sort of float in a particular direction, but it was always backwards, never could "steer" the way i wanted.
perform03hahaha Awesome! I float a lot in my dreams. Fly as well, maybe about 50-100 feet off the ground. Pretty cool!