Covid

Butcher

Private
Deag23
Local time
12:55 PM
Reaction score
I am sick hearing about covid and all the variants the hospitals admit people in for a regular cold and call it covid to get the gov. kickback. I almost died from it back in April 21, Covid Nemona they called it I was out for 8 weeks from work.. these morons who wear their masks alone in thier car what idiots I started refusing to wear them in stores to hell with that Idiot Kate Brown Gov. of Oregon and that Idiot Biden.

zoldos ren

Administrator
Nova9
Local time
2:55 PM
Reaction score
I'm sorry you got sick man. My mom in law had it briefly. I don't go out much and I "social distance" anyway, so I'm good so far! :cool:

Butcher

Private
Deag23
Local time
Reaction score
I'm sorry you got sick man. My mom in law had it briefly. I don't go out much and I "social distance" anyway, so I'm good so far! :cool:
Yeah, you don't want this shit, when I was in the hospital, I was so weak I couldn't even wipe my own butt, the nurses did that for me I wasn't on a ventilator, but I was on Oxygen
but i never lost my appetite or smell.

zoldos ren

Administrator
Nova9
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah, you don't want this shit, when I was in the hospital, I was so weak I couldn't even wipe my own butt, the nurses did that for me I wasn't on a ventilator, but I was on Oxygen
but i never lost my appetite or smell.
Shit man. I had double pneumonia one time and was in the hospital for like 3 or 4 days. Had to do breathing treatments every like 2 hours and shit. I didn't even know I was sick at first. But I became short of breath and my oxygen saturation was low...

Butcher

Private
Deag23
Local time
Reaction score
Shit man. I had double pneumonia one time and was in the hospital for like 3 or 4 days. Had to do breathing treatments every like 2 hours and shit. I didn't even know I was sick at first. But I became short of breath and my oxygen saturation was low...
I know it sucks bad. I didn't know I had it I was just terribly tired all the time

zoldos ren

Administrator
Nova9
Local time
Reaction score
I know it sucks bad. I didn't know I had it I was just terribly tired all the time
I'm fatigued a lot, but I feel great otherwise.
Good Night GIF

zoldos ren

Administrator
Nova9
Local time
Reaction score
I'm sorry. :( Where do you live? There has been a LOT of deaths here....

Mikrokosmos

100% Suga Biased
Deag23
Local time
4:55 PM
Reaction score
Website
2gether4everforum.proboards.com
I live in PEI the smallest province in Canada. The people here are blaming the head doctor of Public Health and the premier of the province but if wasn't for the two of them working together though this we would be in a lot worse of state than we are.

Butcher

Private
Deag23
Local time
Reaction score
Sick of hearing about it too, Can you believe it's been 2 years?
2 long years, and still a work in progress saw a cartoon the other day a guy came into the Hospital with a gunshot wound to the head and died turns out he had some Covid symptoms and that was listed as the cause of death. that's what they do to get thier kickback from the government.

Detective Osprey

Queen of the Lycanrocs
Deag23
Local time
Reaction score
I'm tired of hearing about it too. There are so many science news people miss because of covid.

zoldos ren

Administrator
Nova9
Local time
Reaction score
2 long years, and still a work in progress saw a cartoon the other day a guy came into the Hospital with a gunshot wound to the head and died turns out he had some Covid symptoms and that was listed as the cause of death. that's what they do to get thier kickback from the government.
I wouldn't be surprised....

Mikrokosmos

100% Suga Biased
Deag23
Local time
4:55 PM
Reaction score
Website
2gether4everforum.proboards.com
The place where I work had just open up again after being close for extra week after Christmas so that staff could make things safe everyone to return but because of 407 new cases announced today my work has being shut down for the rest of the week with an update on Thursday for next week. The biggest problem with this whole thing is that there are people who don't believe that Covid is real that it's just a hoax that the government is thinking up and they refuse to get vaccine against it so they are putting everyone around them at risk.

zoldos ren

Administrator
Nova9
Local time
Reaction score
I believe it is real, but am pretty sure it was man-made and then "got out". I've been vaccinated, but who knows if that matters?

Butcher

Private
Deag23
Local time
Reaction score
A couple of days ago I got my booster shot the next day about 2 PM my whole body acked severaly and I became very verytired later that night I got a fever again for several hours then just went away. I realize its different for everyone just sharing what happened with me.

zoldos ren

Administrator
Nova9
Local time
Reaction score
A couple of days ago I got my booster shot the next day about 2 PM my whole body acked severaly and I became very verytired later that night I got a fever again for several hours then just went away. I realize its different for everyone just sharing what happened with me.
Glad you're feeling better!