did you enjoy school?

Welcome all souls to Macabre Cortex!
You have reached into the unknown & discovered a unique place unlike others you've seen! Sign up now or forever hold your peace!!
Create an Account

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:3)

Vamp

Cadet
Macabre Soul
May 15, 2022
Uk
friendlychatting.co.uk
Nope. My maths teacher was a bully. I’m not good at maths and she enjoyed humiliating me in front of the class. If she made me cry all the better. Hateful witch she was. :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: zoldos
OP
zoldos

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
I'm sorry. :( I hate bullies. I had a couple in my classes. The teachers were okay, but how can you teach a class of like 30 rowdy kids?

I made it to 11th then was kicked out for "bizarre" behavior.

Suffice it to say, I did NOT enjoy school.

Gothic Cowgirl

Lieutenant Commander
Macabre Soul
May 7, 2022
Texas
www.friendsrealm.com
I just read all of your posts and I'm sorry that all of you had some negative experiences in school. Kids can be so mean and terribly harsh on other kids that aren't part of the "group". You're supposed to be going to school to learn, but then all of the other people dynamics come in and now you are dealing with mean teachers, bullying and other challenges that take away from school's purpose. I had my issues too, I survived them and it's all good now, but I don't look at school as the best times of my life either, because, really they were the worst years of my life too. Now I'm in the best years of my life and I hardly look back unless my mom will have a memory and wants to talk about it.:cautious:

• Thumbs up!!
Reactions: zoldos
OP
zoldos

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
I just read all of your posts and I'm sorry that all of you had some negative experiences in school. Kids can be so mean and terribly harsh on other kids that aren't part of the "group". You're supposed to be going to school to learn, but then all of the other people dynamics come in and now you are dealing with mean teachers, bullying and other challenges that take away from school's purpose. I had my issues too, I survived them and it's all good now, but I don't look at school as the best times of my life either, because, really they were the worst years of my life too. Now I'm in the best years of my life and I hardly look back unless my mom will have a memory and wants to talk about it.:cautious:
Gothic CowgirlI'm enjoying life too. First time in a LONG time, maybe even ever......

Reactions: Gothic Cowgirl
View previous replies…