do they exist?

Welcome all souls to Macabre Cortex!
You have reached into the unknown & discovered a unique place unlike others you've seen! Sign up now or forever hold your peace!!
Create an Account

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
Real vampires and/or shapeshifters who have supernatural powers? I don't think so. hehe Humans who are delusional and drink blood and go to New Orleans since that's where "all the other vampires are at". Sure. hehe

It does make for cool movies and TV shows tho! Blade, Underworld, and tonnes more!

OP
zoldos

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
But these aren't "real vampires". It's just a bunch of misinformed villagers trying to find a reason for their diseases and plagues, and blaming it on "vampires", but I don't see any actual evidence in your cited article. Just because a dead body had it's head cut off 500 years ago just means whoever did this, for some reason, thought they were killing a vampire, but like I said, this doesn't prove they actual exist/existed IMO.

OP
zoldos

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
I believe that there are modern people who drink blood and pretend to be vampires. I just don't believe in "supernatural" creatures who can turn into bats and are immortal. :)

Reactions: Goth