Do you have a dog?

Welcome all souls to Macabre Cortex!
You have reached into the unknown & discovered a unique place unlike others you've seen! Sign up now or forever hold your peace!!
Create an Account

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Altair

Private
Macabre Soul
Feb 9, 2022
www.network.justageek.me
Do you have a dog or did you use to have a dog?
--
I use to have a dog and his name was Kobe.
I remember when I got him. I was so excited.
He use to wake me up with morning kisses and always cheered me up.
He was such a smart and loving dog.

Reactions: zoldos

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
Me and my family had a dachshund. We got her when I was like 6 (early 80's) and had her for 14 years. She was awesome and still missed to this day!

Detective Osprey

Queen of the Lycanrocs
Macabre Soul
Feb 13, 2022
My own mind
ko-fi.com
I don’t, but mom and stepdad do. I really love them so much. Belle more so because she’s laidback and less puppy like lol, but Sasha is awesome too. She’s so freakin smart. She knows my name.
Belle is a suspected ACD and Border Collie, while Sasha is a Goldendoodle and Border Collie. :p

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
I don’t, but mom and stepdad do. I really love them so much. Belle more so because she’s laidback and less puppy like lol, but Sasha is awesome too. She’s so freakin smart. She knows my name.
Belle is a suspected ACD and Border Collie, while Sasha is a Goldendoodle and Border Collie. :p
Detective OspreyCool. The dog from my childhood knew both and my brother's name, AND which room we lived in. So if my Mom called one of our names, Boots would come running and bark at the correct room's door! Very cool.

• Love
Reactions: Detective Osprey