Do you use Apple Music?

Discussion in 'Streaming Media Discourse' started by Sharon, May 24, 2017.

1. Sharon

Sharon Member

Home Page:
    I love using Apple Music, it allows you to stream virtually any album. It also lets you download songs (or even entire albums) so you can listen to them offline. So if you're not on Wifi you can still listen without using any of your cellular data. It does cost a subscription fee however, as much as my husband and I use it I think it's totally worth it.

2. zoldos

zoldos Administrator Staff Member

Do you mean iTunes? I have that for $10 a month and stream tonnes of music. :)

3. queenzelda

queenzelda Active Member

Yea, I use it but I never pay for anything. :p

4. zoldos

hehe How's that? You have to either subscribe monthly, or buy individual albums. Actually, I think verified "students" get it for free. I'm not sure. :)

5. queenzelda

queenzelda Active Member

You can download Itunes for free on windows & use the it as your media player. I have a ton of music given to me from my dad & via cd that I listen to there. Subscription my foot: lmao.

6. Empire

Empire Member

Home Page:
    I used to years ago then I moved to YouTube lol or other's like amazon.

It's own by apple and we all know what apple is like

7. zoldos

I love subbing to it cause it has a LOT more music than what mp3s I still have. :)

8. zoldos

?

9. queenzelda

queenzelda Active Member

^I think he's referring to Apple being greedy sods. LOL

10. zoldos

As if Microsoft is any better? Hell, they've cornered the market on operating systems. Then there is Google who owns just about everything that Amazon doesn't. lol

11. Sharon

Sharon Member

Home Page:
    I think Apple music is pretty comparable to other music streaming services e.g. Spotify, Tidal, etc.

12. zoldos

Personally, I love iTunes. It has a lot of music that Spotify doesn't have. Plus it's easier to organize, and it show album covers. Very cool!

13. Empire

Empire Member

Home Page:
    well since the death of an well known apple hasn't been the same. So many people had to buy another phone as it didn't last long as it gets broken easy and year they do cost then and arm of an leg

queenzelda likes this.
  14. queenzelda

queenzelda Active Member

Honestly I don't care either way what I use, as long as it works are my feelings. I don't have an Ipad or an Apple pc because they charge way too much for both impo. :p

15. Sharon

Sharon Member

Home Page:
    I agree Apple products are not exactly affordable. I must say that my devices have been very reliable from my experience. Any upgrades I've done is for the sole reason that I wanted the latest release to take advantage of new features. Well, if I'm honest I don't get the latest and greatest I'm usually at least a couple of years behind. lol I find the devices are less expensive to acquire this way and I don't mind buying used. Apple products have a reputation with me to be completely user friendly and the learning curve is not that troublesome at all compared to other devices I've used in the past. (I am still trying to get used to Windows 10.) Except for ITunes, I am never confident when it comes to messing with music lol Apple Music makes it a little easier as the subscription allows me to pick and choose songs/artists/and bands and it's simple to put a playlist together.

queenzelda likes this.
  16. zoldos

I've had no issues with iTunes, well other than not being able to use customer service because I don't have an Apple "serial number" from my product. But for $10 a month for unlimited streaming music works. No ads, and I've found TONNES of shit that Spotify does NOT have, at all. :)

Engage on Social Media