dreams

zoldos ren

Administrator
Nova9
Local time
4:37 PM
Reaction score
I've not had a completely lucid dream, but I've had dreams where I went around and just did "whatever I wanted". Pretty cool!

Butcher

Private
Deag23
Local time
2:37 PM
Reaction score
I've not had a completely lucid dream, but I've had dreams where I went around and just did "whatever I wanted". Pretty cool!
I have had recent dreams of being Married again to my Ex-wife Theresa waking up in a cold sweat and shivers

zoldos ren

Administrator
Nova9
Local time
Reaction score
Ouch. Bad breakup?

Butcher

Private
Deag23
Local time
2:37 PM
Reaction score
Ouch. Bad breakup?
not a good one she is still angry that Amber my daughter would rather be with me then her Amber dose not even talk to her. Theresa use to be a beautiful woman now she just looks like Granny from the Beverly Hillbillys

zoldos ren

Administrator
Nova9
Local time
Reaction score
not a good one she is still angry that Amber my daughter would rather be with me then her Amber dose not even talk to her. Theresa use to be a beautiful woman now she just looks like Granny from the Beverly Hillbillys
hehe How long were you together? This year is 16 years my g/f and I.

Mikrokosmos

100% Suga Biased
Deag23
Local time
6:37 PM
Reaction score
Website
2gether4everforum.proboards.com
I had a dream once that is monster was chasing my mother and I but it was more interest in my mother to the point where it wanted to kill her which scared me death when I woke from the dream.

zoldos ren

Administrator
Nova9
Local time
Reaction score
I had a dream once that is monster was chasing my mother and I but it was more interest in my mother to the point where it wanted to kill her which scared me death when I woke from the dream.
I haven't dreamt anything like that lately. But I did have a dream one time where I was fire! Very scary!

Kyng

Private First Class
Deag23
Local time
10:37 PM
Reaction score
I had a dream last night in which I was taking a bath inside a cupboard... don't ask what that's about :p .

zoldos ren

Administrator
Nova9
Local time
Reaction score
I haven't had a dream in ages but when I do they are horrible ones.
I'm sorry. :( Are you sure you are just not remembering? I remember my dreams almost every night and enjoy talking to my g/f about them when we wake up each morning.