Fathers From Hell: William Leigh Beasley brutally beat his 3-week-old son, Zachary, to death; Sentenced to life in prison

Welcome all souls to Macabre Cortex!
You have reached into the unknown & discovered a unique place unlike others you've seen! Sign up now or forever hold your peace!!
Create an Account

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:3)

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
Why is this piece of shit not being executed RIGHT NOW??! I'm so tired of "life in prison". I'm eye for a freaking eye. If there is absolute, irrefutable evidence that someone committed 1st degree murder, they need to be taken outside after guilt affirmed, shot in the face with a 12 gauge shotgun, then have their corpse burned to ashes.

I'm sorry if this seems harsh. But it's also harsh for families who lose a loved one, yet the killer gets to spend a cushy life in prison with 3 hot meals a day, free room and board, access to exercise equipment, etc. What the shit?

@Gothic Cowgirl @DarkestDesire

DarkestDesire

Spitfire
Macabre Soul
May 7, 2022
the depths of the UK
Yes, agree.
Three meals a day, roof over his head, and no bills or anything to ever worry about again
The family/relatives left behind though? they don't get the luxury of peace or closure, even if the they may have even gone as far a forgiving the murderer, which some do.

In this case? eye for an eye as guilt is fully proven. Shooting is too good tbh. An infant was killed, life taken away - a baby that had no way of even defending itself.
When in prison he'll be protected from those rightfully wanting to shank or kill his ass.

The scum deserves to die, and to die slowly, preferably tied up, ''defenseless'' - just like that poor little mite was.
So no, you are not harsh in your feelings at all.

• Angry
Reactions: zoldos

Gothic Cowgirl

Private
Macabre Soul
May 7, 2022
Texas
www.friendsrealm.com
My husband and I watch crime shows...A LOT....and I'd say, the majority of sentences are life imprisonment. Very few times there is the verdict of capital punishment. Sometimes we are really shocked at the judicial rulings on some of these murder cases. On this murder of this precious child, if I was a judge or part of the jury, I wouldn't have any mercy. Innocent children, sweet animals, the elderly, those that can not defend themselves from harm deserve our protection. It gives me personal pain to read of the human to human atrocities that are perverse in our society and continue to increase in numbers.

• Angry

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
We watch tonnes of true crime as well. But this particular case really got to me. I was talking to my g/f about it just now and she agrees with all of us. I commented to her that I'd gladly go to jail just for the honor of killing this human puke stain. :mad:

• Thumbs up!!
Reactions: Gothic Cowgirl

Gothic Cowgirl

Private
Macabre Soul
May 7, 2022
Texas
www.friendsrealm.com
We like; Fear Thy Neighbor, Fear Thy Roommate, Almost Got Away with it, Hometown Homicide, Betrayed, Fatal Vows (though there haven't been new ones for awhile), Hometown Homicide, Southern Gothic, Snapped, Deadly Women and Web of Lies. There's probably a few more. I always think I can't be surprised at the brutal murders but I'm still surprised at the depth of rage in some people. Every time we've watched Fatal Vows, my husband of 30 years and I look at each other and always just say, "If they would have just left each other, maybe they would be alive ......".

• Wow

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
We like; Fear Thy Neighbor, Fear Thy Roommate, Almost Got Away with it, Hometown Homicide, Betrayed, Fatal Vows (though there haven't been new ones for awhile), Hometown Homicide, Southern Gothic, Snapped, Deadly Women and Web of Lies. There's probably a few more. I always think I can't be surprised at the brutal murders but I'm still surprised at the depth of rage in some people. Every time we've watched Fatal Vows, my husband of 30 years and I look at each other and always just say, "If they would have just left each other, maybe they would be alive ......".
We watch pretty much all of those. lol My absolute favorite is Web of Lies. I also love Snapped and Deadly Women for sure. Heather likes stuff like Homicide Hunter, Southern Gothic, and any show that really investigates crimes, with a lot of depth. We've watched several on Jodie Aries. 😯

Yes, humans can be pretty cruel and commit the most unspeakable crimes....

Gothic Cowgirl

Private
Macabre Soul
May 7, 2022
Texas
www.friendsrealm.com
We watch pretty much all of those. lol My absolute favorite is Web of Lies. I also love Snapped and Deadly Women for sure. Heather likes stuff like Homicide Hunter, Southern Gothic, and any show that really investigates crimes, with a lot of depth. We've watched several on Jodie Aries. 😯

Yes, humans can be pretty cruel and commit the most unspeakable crimes....

We've watched the Jodi Aries documentary's (surely there's a better word other then documentary😱) and Casey Anthony too. I'll need to look for Homicide Hunter. It sounds familiar. I do like how these crime shows are almost like taking a psych class. I feel so much more well informed, and particularly with Web of Lies. That would likely be our favorite too.

• Coolness

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
We've watched the Jodi Aries documentary's (surely there's a better word other then documentary😱) and Casey Anthony too. I'll need to look for Homicide Hunter. It sounds familiar. I do like how these crime shows are almost like taking a psych class. I feel so much more well informed, and particularly with Web of Lies. That would likely be our favorite too.
I met my g/f on-line so Web of Lies is always interesting to us.

Homicide Hunter is awesome. It's this retired investigator who narrates re-enactments of his own cases. Very cool!

Gothic Cowgirl

Private
Macabre Soul
May 7, 2022
Texas
www.friendsrealm.com
Wow, how wonderful you and your girlfriend met online and have been together all of these years!!

I can see why Web Of Lies is intriguing to you. Interesting about Homicide Hunter, didn't know that. We really like these shows, very informative. Since the Pandemic started, my daughter and I don't go to any stores alone anymore. She either shops with her boyfriend, or we shop, just about once a quarter at the store. We have everything delivered now. We don't sign for anything either. If it needs a signature, won't buy it. Yeah, seen how bad that can go too on those shows.

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
Wow, how wonderful you and your girlfriend met online and have been together all of these years!!

I can see why Web Of Lies is intriguing to you. Interesting about Homicide Hunter, didn't know that. We really like these shows, very informative. Since the Pandemic started, my daughter and I don't go to any stores alone anymore. She either shops with her boyfriend, or we shop, just about once a quarter at the store. We have everything delivered now. We don't sign for anything either. If it needs a signature, won't buy it. Yeah, seen how bad that can go too on those shows.
Thanks! :)

We order everything on-line for Walmart curbside pickup. Meds I have to go get since we are a bit off in the country.

I only go out when needed...

Cool that you and your daughter can hang out. Heather and I decided not to have kids....

Gothic Cowgirl

Private
Macabre Soul
May 7, 2022
Texas
www.friendsrealm.com
Thanks! :)

We order everything on-line for Walmart curbside pickup. Meds I have to go get since we are a bit off in the country.

I only go out when needed...

Cool that you and your daughter can hang out. Heather and I decided not to have kids....

We order everything on line too, except for the occasional large laundry items or drinks like Vitamin Water, that Walmart gets persnickety about for delivery. My daughter and I will go out about once a quarter and stock up on dry good items like that.

The US has had three massacre/shootings over the weekend (New York- grocery store, California- church and Texas- Farmer's market, Houston). We're not really motivated to go out anywhere either. When my daughter gets gas for her truck, she goes with her boyfriend. My daughter is usually with me when I get gas. There's a station close to home though, that I feel okay going too, if I have to alone. This is really sad!

My daughter is really awesome, proud of who she has become. She's pretty funny. I've been telling her lately that's she's missed her calling and should go into comedy.

I can appreciate your choice not to have children. There's a lot that goes with that decision, and I've had friends through out my life that dedicated their lives to their spouse/girl friend and have been just as fulfilled without kids.