favorite computer game?

Welcome all souls to Macabre Cortex!
You have reached into the unknown & discovered a unique place unlike others you've seen! Sign up now or forever hold your peace!!
Create an Account

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:3)

OP
zoldos

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
At the risk of sounding like Bernadette on Big Bang Theory when she said, "I like the Wii", my all time favorite is Webkinz....please don't laugh..:LOL:...it's complex, has a lot of games and has a gambling aspect, so if you're an adult you will get it. Other then that, I have World of Warcraft (MzXenaDiva), and my daughter has me in training in Overwatch and she got me into Fire Emblem Heroes. I have the SIMS but I've had very little time to online game because life and adulting really gets in the way. My daughter and her boyfriend are serious gamers; Dota 2, Rainbow 6, Overwatch, Hereo's of the Storm, Assassin's Creed, Siege, Valhiem and Fire Emblem Heroes.
My g/f wants a Wii. I told her just not to get over excited and throw the controller thru the flat screen. LOL

Cool. I've been playing computer games for 30+ years. Never got into console tho....

• Haha
Reactions: Gothic Cowgirl

Gothic Cowgirl

Private
Macabre Soul
May 7, 2022
Texas
www.friendsrealm.com
Oh, and you got a kick out of that....lol.😁..All right, this is probably a good time to get with my daughter and review my console options. She's been after me to get on Overwatch. I do like OW, works out great if you are really aggravated that day....just shoot everything. 🤣 She has me playing as Mercy. She thinks that's a good fit for me, a healer. 😇

• Haha
Reactions: zoldos
OP
zoldos

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
Oh, and you got a kick out of that....lol.😁..All right, this is probably a good time to get with my daughter and review my console options. She's been after me to get on Overwatch. I do like OW, works out great if you are really aggravated that day....just shoot everything. 🤣 She has me playing as Mercy. She thinks that's a good fit for me, a healer. 😇
I've heard of Overwatch. What kind of game is it? I'm now playing Prosperous Universe. A very complex, deep, space MMO (well it's mainly spreadsheets, but it based in an alternate galaxy). Very fun!!