favorite computer game?

Welcome all souls to Macabre Cortex!
You have reached into the unknown & discovered a unique place unlike others you've seen! Sign up now or forever hold your peace!!
Create an Account

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:2)

OP
zoldos

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
So what you are saying really, is that you are a multi-tasking genius to be able to process all of this information at once :eek:
Gothic CowgirlI'm getting the hang of it now. I'm currently producing H2O from my hone planet and from that I can make all sorts of stuff. I'm in the food industry. :)

Reactions: Gothic Cowgirl

Gothic Cowgirl

Lieutenant Commander
Macabre Soul
May 7, 2022
Texas
www.friendsrealm.com
I'm getting the hang of it now. I'm currently producing H2O from my hone planet and from that I can make all sorts of stuff. I'm in the food industry. :)
zoldosWell, that's pretty cool. It looks very complicated!! What do you do in the food industry? Do you make sure the supply chain remains optimum?;)
:)

View previous replies…

Gothic Cowgirl

Lieutenant Commander
Macabre Soul
May 7, 2022
Texas
www.friendsrealm.com
I found out EVE is now $20 a month! That is a bit much. And the "free" version is too limited....
zoldosWell, I used the shock smilie and it said "You are a ghost"....lol

$20 a month is a lot. I just wouldn't do it either. I have an exercise machine that you can pay a monthly fee of $35 or more to have a different experience. No thank you....I'll just use it like I used my treadmill that's now broken. I go to work out and put on the news. The news brings me to a level of really ticked off and my work out is now accomplished with extra momentum from the always bad news. :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: zoldos
OP
zoldos

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
Well, I used the shock smilie and it said "You are a ghost"....lol

$20 a month is a lot. I just wouldn't do it either. I have an exercise machine that you can pay a monthly fee of $35 or more to have a different experience. No thank you....I'll just use it like I used my treadmill that's now broken. I go to work out and put on the news. The news brings me to a level of really ticked off and my work out is now accomplished with extra momentum from the always bad news. :rolleyes:
Gothic CowgirlI decided to try Secomd Life's "Premium" which is $12 a month! hehe

• Haha
Reactions: Gothic Cowgirl