Fortune tellers

Discussion in 'Telekinesis/Telepathy & Other Psychic Powers' started by Sharon, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Sharon

Sharon Member

Home Page:
    Do you think there are such things are fortune tellers? Are there people with real gifts of knowing what's in store for the future?

2. Flinch

Flinch Active Member

I'm pretty sure they are just cheating. Somehow they surreptitiously acquired some sort of time machine (from the future). (Please don't tell anyone where you heard this).

ladyowl likes this.
  3. ladyowl

ladyowl Active Member

I am so gonna tell! I am not sure what I believe to be honest. I believe maybe to make pretty good assumptions, but if these fortune tellers were that good I figure they would by a lottery ticket and live the rest of their days quite comfortably.

Flinch likes this.
  4. zoldos

zoldos Administrator Staff Member

Considering that linear time is a just a construct created by humans to give meaning to the "arrow of time" (which doesn't actually exist), and that true existence is without time and everything happens simultaneously, I'd have to say it just might be possible!! :biggrin

5. Flinch

Flinch Active Member

I was late to the rather large house party my brother and his future ex-wife were having. This was the first time I was meeting V. When I came in everyone was packed together in the living room, with the lights dimmed, and V. was CHANNELING (a spirit, with words). About that whole thing, I decided that I _didn't_ need to reconcile my thinking about V's "channeling" thing. It's fine. I don't need to have an important opinion about it. Being supportive and accepting was way better.

(V. and my brother are no longer together, but V. is still extended family. I'm really happy about that).

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
    zoldos likes this.
  6. zoldos

Very interesting. I've never witnessed anything like that before.

7. queenzelda

queenzelda Active Member

I think that some famous fortune tellers are scammers & are just fishing for information. Like say, I say something like; "Some here lost someone older with the name H or C. I sense that they died some time ago & that they miss this person. They told this person something important before they passed away & left them with something important before they passed away." Etc, to go on until someone stands up & they continue on fishing for info based on what they're given. Though the flip side is that there are real psychics who can pick up on what's going on in your life/others in your life & fore warn of something good/bad that could happen soon in your life. You just have to be careful is all.

zoldos likes this.
  8. zoldos

I tend to agree. All these "famous" ones are fake. True psychics are probably loners and afraid of their abilities!

9. Yami Yugi

Yami Yugi New Member

There's a fortune teller in my area & so far there's only one. they seem to have moved twice from what I can tell. Sometimes I wonder how it is they can afford to keep their 'business' open when I never see any one there. XD Personally I think it's a front for money laundering. :p

10. zoldos

lol There was a "palm reader" in the other town before I moved. I often wanted to go, if just to debunk it! hehe

Engage on Social Media