ghosts? afterlife? religion?

Welcome all souls to Macabre Cortex!
You have reached into the unknown & discovered a unique place unlike others you've seen! Sign up now or forever hold your peace!!
Create an Account

Gothic Cowgirl

Captain
Macabre Soul
May 7, 2022
Texas
www.friendsrealm.com
OP
zoldos

zoldos

Lord Z
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
Reactions: Gothic Cowgirl
View previous replies…
OP
zoldos

zoldos

Lord Z
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
So who here believes in ghosts? I don't, but I'd love to hear from others!

Gothic Cowgirl

Captain
Macabre Soul
May 7, 2022
Texas
www.friendsrealm.com
  • That's chilling!
Reactions: zoldos
View previous replies…

Gothic Cowgirl

Captain
Macabre Soul
May 7, 2022
Texas
www.friendsrealm.com
From human beings, or something else?
zoldosI don't know, you watch enough horror movies and you might tend to believe in ghosts. I think human's lurking in the dark are more likely the evil, if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time. Which is why I never go out alone, and my days of going to the store at night have been over for many years.

• Wow
OP
zoldos

zoldos

Lord Z
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
I don't know, you watch enough horror movies and you might tend to believe in ghosts. I think human's lurking in the dark are more likely the evil, if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time. Which is why I never go out alone, and my days of going to the store at night have been over for many years.
Gothic CowgirlAgreed. But I don't mind going to the store at any time. All we have here are teens hanging around the local Walmart at night!

Last edited:

Gothic Cowgirl

Captain
Macabre Soul
May 7, 2022
Texas
www.friendsrealm.com
Wow...nothing but farmland where we live. The town is tiny, love it!
zoldosWhen we moved here in 2012, that's what our little town was like. Greedy real estate people went after the farming land to buy from the old farmers and paid a good enough price for the farmer's to sell. Now they are destroying the pastures and building obnoxious homes. The road into our neighborhood is a bit windy and narrow. The city didn't really allow for the expansive of this road in anticipation of all the new housing. Now we have lines of cars trying to get home and sometimes you are lucky enough to get behind a tractor. We are just a couple of miles from a lake too, so there's a lot of boat traffic. It's annoying. Nice that you are surrounded by peaceful farmland :)

• Sad
OP
zoldos

zoldos

Lord Z
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
When we moved here in 2012, that's what our little town was like. Greedy real estate people went after the farming land to buy from the old farmers and paid a good enough price for the farmer's to sell. Now they are destroying the pastures and building obnoxious homes. The road into our neighborhood is a bit windy and narrow. The city didn't really allow for the expansive of this road in anticipation of all the new housing. Now we have lines of cars trying to get home and sometimes you are lucky enough to get behind a tractor. We are just a couple of miles from a lake too, so there's a lot of boat traffic. It's annoying. Nice that you are surrounded by peaceful farmland :)
Gothic CowgirlIndeed. Nothing much happens in our town. Altho, police, acting on a tip, dug up a body next door last year!! o_O