If you could be any animal which one would you be?

Discussion in 'Obtuse Flotsam' started by Sharon, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Sharon

Sharon Member

Home Page:
    As for myself, I would want to be the American Bald Eagle. I think it would be awesome to be able to fly and have great eyesight like this bird. Also, I think it would be reassuring that I'd be relatively safe considering it's illegal for hunters to kill American Bald Eagles. :)

Flinch likes this.
  2. Flinch

Flinch Active Member

If I could choose absolutely any animal to be, I would be a human being. They are so pretty. And smart. It's so unusual how LARGE their legs are compared to the rest of their body. (I guess Octopuses have similar leg proportions as humans, those are cool too). And they use their tongues not just to aid in chewing food, but also for modulating voice sounds to create audible communication. (And other things as well). It's freakin' amazing. I love that virtually all movies feature these animals -- that's how interesting they are.

Also, like American Bald Eagles, it's illegal for hunters to kill them. (So, that's good).

What about everyone else? If you could be any animal, which one would you be?

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    queenzelda, ladyowl and Sharon like this.
  3. Flinch

Flinch Active Member

(Can I go again?) ...

When my daughter used to ask me what my favorite animal was ... I told her that SHE was.

(It was true).

ladyowl, zoldos and Sharon like this.
  4. zoldos

zoldos Administrator Staff Member

I'm not sure. Cause if I were an animal, would I have to take on that animal's traits? Like eating raw meat if I were a cheetah? :biggrin

ladyowl likes this.
  5. ladyowl

ladyowl Active Member

And best father award goes to you! OMGEEEEEZ! I would be a sloth... they seem pretty chill.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    Flinch likes this.
  6. Sharon

Sharon Member

Home Page:
    That's awesome ladyowl! You're totally right it would be pretty relaxing to be sloth. Come to think of it I think being Koala would be pretty awesome too. :)

ladyowl likes this.
  7. queenzelda

queenzelda Active Member

Erm.. I'm already a tiger human experiment. I can't say more then that though. :p /jk Tbh, I agree with Flinch on the whole 'being a human' post since I like being a human too. But if I had to choose to be an animal, I'd be a tiger for sure. Rawr. >:3

zoldos and Flinch like this.
  8. zoldos

zoldos Administrator Staff Member

Yeah and eat bugs all day. lol

Engage on Social Media