Milky Way

Welcome all souls to Macabre Cortex!
You have reached into the unknown & discovered a unique place unlike others you've seen! Sign up now or forever hold your peace!!
Create an Account

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:3)

ZandraJoi

Ensign
Macabre Soul
I'm fortunate to live rural so on a nice dark night, no moon or clouds, once the eyes are adjusted, I can see the wisps of our galaxy. Unfortunately though, there is some bright lights coming off the next city over. I envy those who live extremely rural, away from all manner of artificial light & can get images that take your breath away.

• Wow
Reactions: zoldos

ZandraJoi

Ensign
Macabre Soul
Oh nice. What kind of shots can you get with that? I 'd love to get telescope!
I probably could get better images if I knew more of the technical aspect lol It's quite good however. A key is to have a powerpack to power the telescope. Don't rely on the batteries; they get drained way too fast.
Have you had a telescope before? I had one when I was younger, just a simple model. & before this one I had the Celestron astromaster 114EQ. I could NOT get the EQ portion lol

• Thumbs up!!
Reactions: zoldos

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
I probably could get better images if I knew more of the technical aspect lol It's quite good however. A key is to have a powerpack to power the telescope. Don't rely on the batteries; they get drained way too fast.
Have you had a telescope before? I had one when I was younger, just a simple model. & before this one I had the Celestron astromaster 114EQ. I could NOT get the EQ portion lol
I've never had one. I always played with microscopes! hehe