more Guinea pig stuff :)

Welcome all souls to Macabre Cortex!
You have reached into the unknown & discovered a unique place unlike others you've seen! Sign up now or forever hold your peace!!
Create an Account

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:3)

ZandraJoi

Lieutenant
Macabre Soul
I never had a guinea pig. I grew up on acreage so my animals were barn cats & a dog. Many of the cats were strays that just stayed around lol
I did however have dwarf hamsters in my 20's.

OP
zoldos

zoldos

Lord Z
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
View previous replies…

Gothic Cowgirl

Captain
Macabre Soul
May 7, 2022
Texas
www.friendsrealm.com
We had guinea pigs when my daughter was younger. They were really funny when they knew you were bringing them their greens when I opened the refrigerator drawer...that their treat was on it's way, and they would make all kinds of noises, adorable. We also had rabbits. I was hoping my daughter would want to become a vet. It turned out she was too squeamish, but that's okay, she's becoming something else. :)

• Haha
Reactions: zoldos
OP
zoldos

zoldos

Lord Z
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
We had guinea pigs when my daughter was younger. They were really funny when they knew you were bringing them their greens when I opened the refrigerator drawer...that their treat was on it's way, and they would make all kinds of noises, adorable. We also had rabbits. I was hoping my daughter would want to become a vet. It turned out she was too squeamish, but that's okay, she's becoming something else. :)
Gothic CowgirlWe had just one. But we got him as an adult so he never really had a chance to grow up with us and therefore was a bit nervous. He would get exited though and chirp and make noises, esp. when he saw us heading towards his cage with a big handful of green hay!! hehe

Reactions: Gothic Cowgirl
View previous replies…
OP
zoldos

zoldos

Lord Z
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
We bought them from a smaller chain, Pet Land. We do have Petco and Petsmart too!
Gothic CowgirlCool. I think he was eating the rust off the cage though. It was cheap and his urine corroded it. He passed away after less than a year. :( We decided to stick with larger animals, mainly cats. We now have 7. Pepper just gave birth to 4 kittens!

• Sad
Reactions: Gothic Cowgirl

Gothic Cowgirl

Captain
Macabre Soul
May 7, 2022
Texas
www.friendsrealm.com
Cool. I think he was eating the rust off the cage though. It was cheap and his urine corroded it. He passed away after less than a year. :( We decided to stick with larger animals, mainly cats. We now have 7. Pepper just gave birth to 4 kittens!
zoldosI'm sorry, it's always said to lose a pet, no matter how big they are. I do get what you are saying, bigger pets are easier to care for and monitor their health.

• Poochlip/Puppy Dog Eyes
Reactions: zoldos
OP
zoldos

zoldos

Lord Z
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com