Only eat out at one restaurant for the rest of your life?

Welcome all souls to Macabre Cortex!
You have reached into the unknown & discovered a unique place unlike others you've seen! Sign up now or forever hold your peace!!
Create an Account

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:2)

ZandraJoi

Ensign
Macabre Soul
We used to have a nice organic restaurant in the city but they had closed down many years ago. After the owner died, the service went downhill. It was too bad because it was a booming restaurant. You'd wait a good hour sometimes for a meal that WAS worth the wait!

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
We used to have a nice organic restaurant in the city but they had closed down many years ago. After the owner died, the service went downhill. It was too bad because it was a booming restaurant. You'd wait a good hour sometimes for a meal that WAS worth the wait!
Oh nice!! There was a place in a town even further from where I used to live called "Sunflower". Everything was meatless and Chinese style. But you could NOT tell you weren't eating meat!!

• Love
Reactions: ZandraJoi

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
Yes, any Persian kabob is excellent. Well the ones I had were. The meat literally melted in my mouth like freaking candy. :LOL: And it comes with a cucumber salad, flat bread, and an amazon yogurt sauce. As for Greek, the Gyro of course. Goat meat with feta cheese in a wrap. Very good!!