politics

zoldos ren

Administrator
Nova9
Local time
3:32 PM
Reaction score
I don't vote or care about politics. My one vote doesn't matter. I did like Obama though, and did NOT like Trump.
star on fox GIF by STAR

Detective Osprey

Queen of the Lycanrocs
Deag23
Local time
Reaction score
Amen. I don't either. I haven't voted the past two elections. XD

Kyng

Private First Class
Deag23
Local time
9:32 PM
Reaction score
It used to be one of my main interests, but I grew disillusioned with it. I guess I get fed up how it's impossible for people on opposing sides to have decent discussions any more - and it always just turns into bickering and mudslinging (which is really just a waste of time IMO).

I do still vote, but I usually end up either voting based on local issues, or voting for minor parties as a protest-vote.

zoldos ren

Administrator
Nova9
Local time
Reaction score
It used to be one of my main interests, but I grew disillusioned with it. I guess I get fed up how it's impossible for people on opposing sides to have decent discussions any more - and it always just turns into bickering and mudslinging (which is really just a waste of time IMO).

I do still vote, but I usually end up either voting based on local issues, or voting for minor parties as a protest-vote.
I dislike how personal views are involved. Frankly, I don't care if the nominee is a Christian, or is a "married man who is pro life". These are private issues. The question is, what are you going to do to help my country??