so what's going on?

Welcome all souls to Macabre Cortex!
You have reached into the unknown & discovered a unique place unlike others you've seen! Sign up now or forever hold your peace!!
Create an Account
OP
zoldos

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
I'm currently potty training our new puppy. He's doing good so far!

Reactions: Gothic Cowgirl

Gothic Cowgirl

Lieutenant Commander
Macabre Soul
May 7, 2022
Texas
www.friendsrealm.com
I'm currently potty training our new puppy. He's doing good so far!
zoldosI'm glad your puppy potty training is going really well. Means a lot when those cuties catch on really fast. I think I have more difficulty with puppies damaging my base boards from chewing. I don't know why they do that...and I watch them all of the time when they are little, but I have a few base board corners that will have to be replaced someday. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: zoldos
View previous replies…

ZandraJoi

Lieutenant
Macabre Soul
Good Saturday Morning! Doing some forums, laundry, misc. stuff lol then we will go garage saling. Always fun to do :) Anybody else like going to garage sales? Do you have them yourself? We had our first one at my parents last weekend. We have about 5 a year in the summer, once a month. Been for 10 years!

OP
zoldos

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
Good Saturday Morning! Doing some forums, laundry, misc. stuff lol then we will go garage saling. Always fun to do :) Anybody else like going to garage sales? Do you have them yourself? We had our first one at my parents last weekend. We have about 5 a year in the summer, once a month. Been for 10 years!
ZandraJoiI don't go outside when it's this hot. lol My truck reported the outside temp. as 100F. UMMMMM... hehehehe

There was this huge highly organized yard sell (more like a flea market) once a month, weather permitting, a stone's throw from my old childhood home. I'd go and get homemade scones. :)

• Coolness
Reactions: ZandraJoi

Gothic Cowgirl

Lieutenant Commander
Macabre Soul
May 7, 2022
Texas
www.friendsrealm.com
Happy Tuesday to you, ZandraJoi.:) Monday is generally my domestic goddess day.

I haven't been to a garage sale in years, but I've been to some, and they can be fun! I hope your garage sale went well and you are having a great week!

• Coolness
Reactions: ZandraJoi

Kyng

Second Lieutenant
Macabre Soul
Feb 10, 2022
United Kingdom
tch-forum.com
Hi guys!

Had a bit of a busy time at work... multiple complicated projects going on. But I have only one day of the working week left, because I've taken Friday off to meet my girlfriend, and see Jurassic World: Dominion with her!

The critics don't like it, but hopefully we will :p .

OP
zoldos

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
Hi guys!

Had a bit of a busy time at work... multiple complicated projects going on. But I have only one day of the working week left, because I've taken Friday off to meet my girlfriend, and see Jurassic World: Dominion with her!

The critics don't like it, but hopefully we will :p .
KyngI tend not to listen to critics. hehehe I really liked the original!

Gothic Cowgirl

Lieutenant Commander
Macabre Soul
May 7, 2022
Texas
www.friendsrealm.com
@Kyng I'm sure you will love Jurassic World: Dominion! I've found that the critics are always wrong to me. There are so many movies I just loved and those that the critics really liked, I did not care for. The trailer looks awesome! Have a fun weekend!! :)

• Thumbs up!!
OP
zoldos

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
I've been coding all week. And was fairly depressed. It has lifted though. Gotta love bi-polar. :|

• Wow

Gothic Cowgirl

Lieutenant Commander
Macabre Soul
May 7, 2022
Texas
www.friendsrealm.com
I've been coding all week. And was fairly depressed. It has lifted though. Gotta love bi-polar. :|
zoldosMost people don't get it unless they live it. Sometimes it doesn't take too much to set it off. I'm glad you are finished with your project, that obviously kept you very focused. I'm sure your project is awesome!! :)

• Thanks!!

Nebulous

Carpe diem
Macabre Soul
May 23, 2022
USA
offtopix.com
Hello peeps! Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. :)

OP
zoldos

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
Hello peeps! Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. :)
NebulousWell our A/C stopped working so it's 90 degrees F in our house. I reported it to the landlord but it might not be until Monday when they send someone. We do have a small window unit, but only 5000 BTU. That's not enough. :(

View previous replies…

Gothic Cowgirl

Lieutenant Commander
Macabre Soul
May 7, 2022
Texas
www.friendsrealm.com
So, it's 103 degrees F here... @zoldos do you have AC yet? :eek:

OP
zoldos

zoldos

Leviathan