walks in the woods

zoldos ren

Administrator
Nova9
Local time
3:32 PM
Reaction score
I used to be really angry and frustrated and one of the ways I'd relieve this was going for walks in the woods. I'd walk for hours, sometimes until the sun came up. It really helped. Now-a-days, my g/f provides support and I'm not nearly as angry, if at all, anymore!

Kyng

Private First Class
Deag23
Local time
9:32 PM
Reaction score
Yeah, I can definitely see how these would relieve stress. There's a woodland near where I live, so I sometimes go there for walks - usually with family.

I used to go there all the time with my grandparents, so it brings back some nostalgic memories!

zoldos ren

Administrator
Nova9
Local time
Reaction score
Coolness. Was it like a park or something? Sadly, most places there are now malls or townhouses. I do live in a rural area at the moment however and there are tonnes of undeveloped plots. :)

Kyng

Private First Class
Deag23
Local time
9:32 PM
Reaction score
Well, it's not really a park - it's just a small forest out in the countryside.

(They actually have some high ropes and zip lines - although, I've never been on those myself!!!)

zoldos ren

Administrator
Nova9
Local time
Reaction score
Wicked!! That's like here. Big patches of woods. But big enough to keep you busy for hours. hehe

Altair

Private
Deag23
Local time
1:32 PM
Reaction score
When I hike I feel peace and calmness. It has helped me control my temper and anger among many other things.
There is nothing better than being surrounded by trees feeling serenity.

zoldos ren

Administrator
Nova9
Local time
Reaction score
When I hike I feel peace and calmness. It has helped me control my temper and anger among many other things.
There is nothing better than being surrounded by trees feeling serenity.
Excellent. There is a paved trail here that goes for miles thru the woods. I need to check it out!