weed

Welcome all souls to Macabre Cortex!
You have reached into the unknown & discovered a unique place unlike others you've seen! Sign up now or forever hold your peace!!
Create an Account

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
I've been smoking weed since 1995. Pretty steadily until 2006. I completely stopped in 2007 and haven't smoked since. I enjoyed it a lot, but I just feel like I no longer "need" it. Any stoners here? :D

SpookyZalost

Technomancer
Macabre Soul
Wow....how did you find out the first time?
zoldosMy grandparents and my uncle smoke marijuana for medicinal reasons.

I picked up a container that had been left on the couch and my hand became incredibly itchy and had hives that didn't go down for a couple days.

ever since I've avoided it.

I've also always found the smell unpleasant so that experience really didn't help anything.

OP
zoldos

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
My grandparents and my uncle smoke marijuana for medicinal reasons.

I picked up a container that had been left on the couch and my hand became incredibly itchy and had hives that didn't go down for a couple days.

ever since I've avoided it.

I've also always found the smell unpleasant so that experience really didn't help anything.
SpookyZalostI'm sorry man, :( Personally, I love the smell and if someone is smoking like a mile away, I'll freaking smell it. lol

OP
zoldos

zoldos

Leviathan
Creator & Admin
Feb 7, 2022
your PC
www.minds.com
Not something I've ever taken myself. Partly because it's not legal here yet - but even if it was, I don't think I would. It's simply never appealed to me.
KyngI respect that of course. I mainly smoked during the latter half of the 90's. Sort of self medicating I guess....