writing

zoldos ren

Administrator
Nova9
Local time
2:56 PM
Reaction score
Anyone here an author? I've been writing my whole life it seems. My latest creation is an adult novel. :)

Detective Osprey

Queen of the Lycanrocs
Deag23
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, if you're curious, my ArchiveofOurOwn name is DetectiveOsprey. Would love some support (unless that's too much to ask lol).

Kyng

Private First Class
Deag23
Local time
8:56 PM
Reaction score
I did enjoy it a bit when I was a kid, but it was never really my strong suit, and I eventually lost interest in it.

(I do still have some of my old stories - but, they aren't any good!)

Detective Osprey

Queen of the Lycanrocs
Deag23
Local time
Reaction score
AO3 is a place where people can post their fanfics. :)

zoldos ren

Administrator
Nova9
Local time
Reaction score
People say I'm extremely creative and imaginative. It's true I guess. I used to live inside my head and created entire worlds...

Detective Osprey

Queen of the Lycanrocs
Deag23
Local time
Reaction score
People say I'm extremely creative and imaginative. It's true I guess. I used to live inside my head and created entire worlds...
Worldbuilding is so fun! I have a few AUs myself.

Altair

Private
Deag23
Local time
12:56 PM
Reaction score
About six to seven years I started a horror novel. The irony is I dislike the genre horror. I did the intro and the first chapter. I want to continue it and see where it goes from there.
No, I'm not very good with my imagination but I do envy those that write and are creative.
We are our own worst critics. I'm sure you have plenty of imagination and could write. :)

Anyone here an author? I've been writing my whole life it seems. My latest creation is an adult novel. :)
Anything you have published?

Mikrokosmos

100% Suga Biased
Deag23
Local time
4:56 PM
Reaction score
Website
2gether4everforum.proboards.com
It's my dream to a children's author all my life and I still want be one. I wrote a short story about A Little Lost Dolphin but I am planning to turn it into the children's story about teaching them alphabet using animals starting with the letters of the alphabet but I haven't gotten around to it because I need someone who is really good at drawing to the illustrations.

Detective Osprey

Queen of the Lycanrocs
Deag23
Local time
Reaction score
It's my dream to a children's author all my life and I still want be one. I wrote a short story about A Little Lost Dolphin but I am planning to turn it into the children's story about teaching them alphabet using animals starting with the letters of the alphabet but I haven't gotten around to it because I need someone who is really good at drawing to the illustrations.
Perhaps I can help? What’s your budget? You can DM me.

Detective Osprey

Queen of the Lycanrocs
Deag23
Local time
Reaction score
About six to seven years I started a horror novel. The irony is I dislike the genre horror. I did the intro and the first chapter. I want to continue it and see where it goes from there.

We are our own worst critics. I'm sure you have plenty of imagination and could write. :)

Only on AO3 and fanfiction.net (latter of which I don't use anymore).

Mikrokosmos

100% Suga Biased
Deag23
Local time
4:56 PM
Reaction score
Website
2gether4everforum.proboards.com

Perhaps I can help? What’s your budget? You can DM me.
I'd have get it all together first. I had list of ocean animals from A-Z written down somewhere plus I would also need get a printer to the print off the pictures and I am going to have wait to that when I get a laptop later on this year.

Detective Osprey

Queen of the Lycanrocs
Deag23
Local time
Reaction score
I'd have get it all together first. I had list of ocean animals from A-Z written down somewhere plus I would also need get a printer to the print off the pictures and I am going to have wait to that when I get a laptop later on this year.
All right! No rush! I hope you get that laptop. :)